60 Seconds With…. Stuart Cotterell
We had 60 seconds to ask Stuart Cotterell, Chief Operating Officer, some quick-fire questions. Here’s what he had to say:
- What region of the UK do you class as home? I grew up in Helensburgh on the West Coast of Scotland, but since going to University in Glasgow, I’ve always seen Glasgow as my home.
- Where is your favourite holiday destination? I finally caved in to pressure to take the family to Disney Land earlier this year and made the trip to California. Having spent some time in San Francisco for work previously, I already liked it… but we all just fell in love with South LA – a nice, relaxed atmosphere and great weather.
- Are you a cat or dog person? We have two cats and recently got a new Irish Setter puppy. I shouldn’t have favourites… but if I’m honest, I prefer dogs.
- All-time favourite movie? I would like to be intellectual and mention a great Darren Aronofsky film called Pi. But in reality, if push came to shove, I’d probably choose to watch Top Gun or Office Space ahead of it.
- You have only been with Traveltek for a few months, what three words would you use to describe the company culture? Friendly, welcoming, and energetic!
- What industry were you in before you joined Traveltek? The aviation industry – I looked after software applications at Edinburgh Airport.
- In your opinion what do you think is going to be a game-changer for travel technology over the next few years. Digital identity, tied into biometrics.