Go Cardless – Paying just got easier!
Published on 8 January, 2020
As part of Traveltek’s continuing journey to improve its customer service and processes it has recently introduced GoCardless. This system is completely free for you to use and is a quick and efficient way for you to pay your Traveltek monthly bill. This payment method is only available to clients based in UK, Europe & Australia.
There are several key benefits with regards GoCardless:
- It is free for our clients to use.
- You only need to set up payment details once.
- Your monthly agreed contract fee will be set up as a recurring transaction, leading to less admin setting up payment each month.
- With GoCardless you are notified that a payment is coming out in advance, giving you the chance to raise any issues about the payment.
- You can cancel the Direct Debit mandate at any time, for example, through your online banking, immediately stopping future payments (although this will of course affect access to your services).
- With Direct Debit, your payments are protected.
- GoCardless is ISO 27001 accredited, (ISO 27001 is a widely recognised, internationally accepted standard for information security). It is also authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority to provide payment services as an Authorised Payment Institution across the European Union.
- Set up the Direct Debt mandate via this link.
- Once the Direct Debt mandate is completed this provides authorisation for Traveltek to collect payment via the allocated bank account for a specific amount on a specific day.
- On a monthly basis you will receive an email which will include that month’s invoice and payment can be authorised by clicking accept or decline.
If you have any further questions, please contact your Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.